Come to Vancouver and leave with a full backup plan that sets you up as an employee of a Canadian subsidiary.
This is a turnkey backup plan for H-1B holders working for an American company. This plan makes it simple for you to immediately gain the necessary paperwork to set up a Canadian work and residency status similar to what you have in the US, so that you avoid disruptions or uncertainty relating to changing U.S. visa regulations.
Included in this package:
- Airfare for one person to Vancouver, BC (Canada) and 2 nights accommodation
- Spend a day meeting with world-class immigration professionals who will walk you through the process and answer any questions you have
- You keep your current job with your current employer but have the option to work via a wholly owned Canadian subsidiary providing you alternative protected status in the event of changes to employment regulations in the US
- This applies to you whether you run your own startup or you are an employee of any size company that supports the move.
- Questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org